4.6.09

Sausage Salad ‒ Makkarasalaatti

I have a confession to make. I hate salads. They're way too dry on my tongue, I feel like a cow trying to chew them and generally they taste just too healthy. Therefore I'm planning to make them more often. Not just some sidekicks but real filling lunch salads. I'll be damned if I can't make myself the kind of salads I really do enjoy. After all, this is the best time to pick materials straight from forests. Bye bye arugula and romaine, hello dandelion and fireweed!

This one draw its inspiration from a sausage. A dry, very spicy and small vegan wiener they sell for snacks in hippie stores. I've never bought one cause they cost way too much for their size but this time I got one from the counter for buying other stuff worth of 20 euros. So instead of just eating it right away I thought to make the little stubby the star of the evening menu. You can choose to use any kind of sausage you like the best.

- 1 vegan sausage
- 1 punch of salad leaves
- 5 dried tomato pieces ("sun" dried)
- 1 red onion
- 100 g pine kernels

For dressing:
- 1 dl soy yoghurt
- 2 tbsp apple wine vinegar (more aromatic than apple cider vinegar)
- mustard powder

Roast the pine kernels on a dry frying pan. Chop the sausage, the onion and the tomatoes. Mix the yoghurt and the vinegar. Place the salad on bottom and everything else on top of it, the dressing of course last.

Nutritional values / 493 g:
energy 1073 kcal
fat 79 g
protein 29 g
carbohydrates 30 g
fiber 9 g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Osta neljä tuotetta ja maksat vain kolmesta - Luomutallin kampanjatuotteet näet täältä


Teekauppa.fi - laadukasta teetä netistä
Ostoskorin loppusummasta vähennetään viisi euroa ja toimitus tapahtuu ilman postikuluja.
Syötä ostoskoriin kuponkikoodi:

syysteet

Tilauksen on oltava vähintään 35 eur, mistä jää maksettavaksi 30 eur.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...